Q: What kind of visa do I need to study at Speakeasy Lijiang?
A: If you will be here for less than 3 months, you can use a tourist visa. Students studying with us for over 3 months will need to obtain a student visa.

Q: Can you help me to obtain a student visa?
A: Yes, we can. Students studying Chinese with us for over 3 months will receive assistance in acquiring a student visa.

Q: How far in advance should I begin the process of applying for a visa?
A: You may begin the application process as soon as you are prepared to do so. We recommend you begin at least 3-4 months in advance of the time you wish to arrive in China.

Study Chinese

Speakeasy Language Center in Lijiang was designed as a practical, peaceful place for students to come and study languages. Located right beside the tranquil waters of Black Dragon Pond, our center offers professional teachers, quiet classrooms, and a unique curriculum for learning. If you want to learn to speak Mandarin, contact us about our programs and our current availability.